Terms & Conditions
1. The terms and conditions set out below apply to your use of The Renewables Infrastructure Group Limited (TRIG) website. Please read them.
2. “TRIG” means TRIG and any of its subsidiaries and related companies and references to the “TRIG website” are to any of TRIG website and also include, but are not limited to, the text, images, links, sounds, graphics and video sequences displayed in such website (the “Materials”).
3. By clicking and entering www.trig-ltd.com you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not use www.trig-ltd.com. The information in the TRIG website is only for the attention of the residents of jurisdictions where it can be lawfully disseminated. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations for your country of residence.
4. No information contained in these pages should be taken as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold the shares of TRIG. Nothing on the TRIG website or in the Materials constitutes or is intended to constitute financial or other advice and you should not act upon any information contained on the TRIG website or in the Materials without first consulting a financial or other professional adviser.
Limitation of Liability
6. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be taken to limit or exclude any liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law. Use of the TRIG website and the Materials are at your sole risk. TRIG will not be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, losses, damages or awards of any kind, howsoever caused, as a result of the use of or inability to use, or reliance on, the TRIG website or any of the Materials. TRIG excludes all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and representations (excepting fraudulent misrepresentation) of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise in connection with the TRIG website and the Materials to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. The Materials and the TRIG website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. TRIG gives no warranties (express, implied or statutory) as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose of the Materials or that any of the Materials or the TRIG website will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected. TRIG has the right to suspend or withdraw the provision of all or any of the TRIG website or the Material without prior notice at any time. Further, no warranty of any kind is given that the TRIG website and the Materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program or macro. TRIG does not warrant that the TRIG website or the server(s) that make(s) them available are free of any virus or other harmful elements.
8. Reference in the TRIG website and/or the Materials to any hypertext link, product, process or service does not imply TRIG’s support for, nor endorsement or recommendation of, the provider thereof or the product, process or service to which reference is made. The TRIG website may contain hypertext links to other website, resources or other third parties. TRIG is not responsible for the availability of, and accepts no liability in relation to, these external website or their contents. TRIG is not a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of any of such website.
Copyright and Trademarks
9. The Materials are the copyright of TRIG and its third party licensors and may not be copied, distributed, uploaded, posted, republished, decompiled, disassembled, reverse-engineered or transmitted in any way without the prior, written consent of TRIG. You may, however, download one copy of the Materials for your personal non-commercial use or non-commercial use within the organisation in which you work on condition that you do not delete or change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice contained in the Materials nor alter the way in which they are presented. Modification or use other than as permitted above violates TRIG’s intellectual property rights in the Materials.
10. The trade marks, service marks and logo (the “Trade Marks”) used and displayed on the TRIG website are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of TRIG and others. Nothing in these terms and conditions or on the TRIG website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the TRIG website. TRIG enforces infringements of its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
11. The agreement between TRIG and you relating to your use and browsing of the TRIG website is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and you agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation to such use and browsing. These terms and conditions may not be modified unless TRIG agrees in writing.
12. Special rules are applicable when US Residents and other US Persons access the TRIG website. For US regulatory reasons, US Residents are not permitted to access the TRIG website (www.trig-ltd.com), unless they have express permission from TRIG to do so (which may be granted by TRIG in circumstances where such US Resident has given TRIG certain undertakings). TRIG is not offering any securities or services in the United States or to US residents through the TRIG website. A “US Resident” includes any US Person, as well as (i) any natural person who is only temporarily residing outside the United States, (ii) any account of a US Person over which a non-US fiduciary has investment discretion or any entity, which, in either case, is being used to circumvent the registration requirements of the US Investment Company Act of 1940, and (iii) any employee benefit or pension plan that does not have as its participants or beneficiaries persons substantially all of whom are not US Persons. In addition, for these purposes, if an entity either has been formed or is operated for the purpose of investing in a particular security or obtaining a particular service, or facilitates individual investment decisions, none of the beneficiaries or other interest holders of such entity may be US Residents. The term “US Resident” also includes (i) persons acting for the account or benefit of a US Resident or (ii) persons in the United States when they are seeking to enter the website. Terms used in this paragraph (including the term “US Person”) have the meanings given to them in Regulation S under the US Securities Act of 1933.
Last updated July 2013