To maintain a sustainable business model over the long-term, we believe it is necessary to conduct all business responsibly. TRIG’s approach to Responsible Investment is underpinned by the Company’s Environmental, Social and Governance objectives, which are to:
- Mitigate Climate Change
- Preserve our natural environment
- Impact positively the communities in which TRIG works
- Maintain ethics and integrity in governance.
TRIG’s key financial objectives are to provide shareholders with:
- an attractive, long-term, income-based return by focusing on strong cash generation across a portfolio of mostly operational renewable energy assets
- prudent financial management, relating to cost control, cash management, financing arrangements, foreign exchange and interest rate hedging
- a diversified investment portfolio at scale to spread risk, increase share liquidity, obtain efficiencies and enhance NAV per share for investors.